Emerging technologies are continuing to be applied and adapted to help in medical emergencies. The use of drones is one such instance. Here is an article written by KOLO News 8 in Reno, Nevada on drones delivering defibrillators to heart attack victims.
- Next story What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Previous story California EMT Scope of practice
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- ECMO for COVID-19 Patients
- National EMS IDs
- A Glimpse into the 2050 EMS Agenda for the Future
- Contra Costa County EMS Receives Opioid Program Grant
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?