The California Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) has announced that online paramedic licensing is now available. Please follow the link below for more information.
- Next story What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Previous story California EMT Scope of practice
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice