The California Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) has announced that online paramedic licensing is now available. Please follow the link below for more information.
- Next story What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Previous story California EMT Scope of practice
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice
- A Stark Reality – Ambulance Crash Statistics
- Deaths by Opioid Overdose Exceed Those in Car Accidents
- California Online Paramedic Licensure Service delayed
- National Highway Transportation Safety Administration Recently Released the 2018 National EMS Scope of Practice Model
- National Registry Policy Change