The California Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) has announced that online paramedic licensing is now available. Please follow the link below for more information.
- Next story What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Previous story California EMT Scope of practice
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- New CPR and Emergency CV Care Guidelines
- California Unveils COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- COVID-19 Update for California
- ECMO for COVID-19 Patients
- National EMS IDs
- A Glimpse into the 2050 EMS Agenda for the Future
- Contra Costa County EMS Receives Opioid Program Grant
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
988 2050 EMS Agenda for the Future AHA California cardiovascular confirmed cases Contra Costa County COVID-19 COVID-19 patients COVID-19 Update CPR ECMO ECMO study EMS EMS Compact EMS guidelines EMS system Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation FCC FOP guidelines IAFF Medicare NAPO National EMS IDs National Registry of EMTs NCCP NCPERS NREMT Opioid Use Disorder OUD pandemic vaccine distribution plan VILT