The NCCP is the National Continued Competency Program. The NCCP was constructed using similar methodology to that of the American Board of Medical Specialties. It streamlines the recertification process for EMTs, AEMTs, and Paramedics when renewing the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) certification, and consists of 3 sections...
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice
- A Stark Reality – Ambulance Crash Statistics
- Deaths by Opioid Overdose Exceed Those in Car Accidents
- California Online Paramedic Licensure Service delayed