The current series of earthquakes that have occurred in California make the answer to such a question extremely important. Here is a website put out by Ready.gov that will inform you about what to do before, during, and after an earthquake occurs. Ready is a National public service campaign designed to educate and empower the American people to prepare for, respond to, and mitigate emergencies, including natural and man-made disasters.
- Next story Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Previous story What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- ECMO for COVID-19 Patients
- National EMS IDs
- A Glimpse into the 2050 EMS Agenda for the Future
- Contra Costa County EMS Receives Opioid Program Grant
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?