The current series of earthquakes that have occurred in California make the answer to such a question extremely important. Here is a website put out by Ready.gov that will inform you about what to do before, during, and after an earthquake occurs. Ready is a National public service campaign designed to educate and empower the American people to prepare for, respond to, and mitigate emergencies, including natural and man-made disasters.
- Next story Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Previous story What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice
- A Stark Reality – Ambulance Crash Statistics
- Deaths by Opioid Overdose Exceed Those in Car Accidents
- California Online Paramedic Licensure Service delayed