If you are currently NREMT certified, but are renewing as “unaffiliated” and requesting “Inactive” status, you are not required to provide verification of skills until such time that you transition from “Inactive” to “Active” status. For more information on this, see the FAQs at the NREMT website: Who can sign...
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice
- A Stark Reality – Ambulance Crash Statistics
- Deaths by Opioid Overdose Exceed Those in Car Accidents
- California Online Paramedic Licensure Service delayed
- National Highway Transportation Safety Administration Recently Released the 2018 National EMS Scope of Practice Model
- National Registry Policy Change