The National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians announces a policy change recently ratified by its Board of Directors. Passing scores on cognitive and psychomotor examinations can be applied to applications for initial certification for up to 24 months (two years) from the date of successful examination, so long as all...
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice
- A Stark Reality – Ambulance Crash Statistics
- Deaths by Opioid Overdose Exceed Those in Car Accidents
- California Online Paramedic Licensure Service delayed