Did you forget your EMT certification number or Paramedic License number? Are you an employer who wants to verify your employee is active and in good standing in California or for National Registry? Use these links to get it done: National: https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public California: http://www.centralregistry.ca.gov/Verification/Search.aspx
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice
- A Stark Reality – Ambulance Crash Statistics
- Deaths by Opioid Overdose Exceed Those in Car Accidents
- California Online Paramedic Licensure Service delayed