On December 12, 2019, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) started the process of designating 988 as a new, nationwide, 3-digit number for a suicide prevention and mental health crisis hotline. The FCC’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking proposes that calls made to 988 would be directed to the existing National...
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice