On September 26, 2019, Representative Tom Malinowski (D-NJ) introduced the Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act, a bill to allow retired first responders to buy into Medicare beginning at age 50. He was joined by lead original cosponsor Representative Harley Rouda (D-CA). Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) introduced the...
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice