Emergency medicine is a rapidly changing profession and EMS providers cannot rely solely on the training they received years ago. By updating providers with the latest knowledge and practices, the process of continuing medical education ensures that patients receive safe and competent care. As of 2019, the National Registry of...
Sign Up for the Monthly Newsletter
- The NREMT has fully transitioned to the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP)
- FCC Proposes National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- Florida Arms its Paramedics
- Do you know what to do during an earthquake?
- What Is the NCCP and What Does It Mean for Me?
- Drones Will Deliver Defibrillators for Heart Attack Victims
- Online Paramedic Licensing Is Now Available in California!
- California EMT Scope of Practice
- California EMT Scope of practice